Best Marijuana School for Cannabis Careers
If you are looking for the best online marijuana school for cannabis careers, we have got you covered. We break down the benefits of enrolling in an online cannabis college and narrow down the top cannabis school that can help you break into the industry.
Higher Education Can Help You Land a Marijuana Career
In the highly-competitive cannabis job market, employers are looking for top talent to fill entry-level and advanced positions in retail, cultivation, manufacturing, and ancillary segments. Ideally, employers want employees with hands-on experience in a similar field.
If you have prior experience in a related job and the right transferable skills, you have the best chance of getting hired. For example, prior customer service, hospitality, and retail experience are invaluable experiences when applying for a budtending job at a dispensary.
In a job market where most job applicants have similar work history and skills, online cannabis education can give applicants a competitive edge. While it won’t be the only skill hiring managers are looking for, it can make all of the difference.
Benefits of an Online Marijuana School For Cannabis Careers
Compared to traditional in-person learning, online cannabis job training offers students numerous advantages ranging from flexible schedules to lower tuition costs and more. Higher learning institutions with an online learning platform provide students with the knowledge needed to get hired in any cannabis segment.
Traditional undergraduate and graduate degrees may be requirements for certain advanced jobs but they come at a significantly higher price compared to online marijuana schools. A single course can cost thousands of dollars or hundreds of thousands of dollars for a four-year degree.
Online cannabis training can run students as little as a few hundred dollars for a complete curriculum. For entry-level jobs, online cannabis training can make a world of difference on a resume. For advanced jobs, it can be a valuable supplement to a traditional degree.
In-person training requires a fixed schedule and hard deadlines to complete the program. In many cases, the class schedule can conflict with work, school, and other responsibilities. If a person misses a class, there is no way to get the full experience again.
With online marijuana career training, students have the flexibility to log into their accounts at their own pace. Instead of moving tasks around to fit a fixed schedule, students can gain access to the course material at any time of day and transition into a new career.
The best online marijuana schools provide students with a physical certificate of completion upon passing a final exam. Ideally, the certification comes from a renowned cannabis college that is instantly recognized by hiring managers looking for passionate and knowledgeable employees.
However, not all industry training certifications are created equal. For this reason, it is important to carefully select an online marijuana school with a great reputation for helping graduates earn a marijuana career.
Best Online Marijuana School: Cannabis Training University
Cannabis Training University is the world leader in online marijuana job training. Founded in 2009 in San Francisco, CTU started off as a live weekend seminar and transitioned into an online learning platform to meet student demand from around the world.
Today, Cannabis Training University is the most recognized marijuana training institution in the U.S. and Canada. Best of all, the complete curriculum caters to job applicants looking for work in any cannabis segment. Course topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- How to become a budtender
- Marijuana cooking and extraction
- Growing medical cannabis
- How to open a dispensary and delivery service
- How to use marijuana as medicine
- Cannabis jobs, resumes, and business plans
Whether you want to be a budtender, cannabis trimmer, master grower, or business owner, Cannabis Training University can help. A comprehensive curriculum covers every major aspect of the industry from cultivation to extraction and manufacturing to retail sales and more.
Why We Recommend Cannabis Training University
For most students, enrolling in Cannabis Training University over other cannabis colleges is the best option to start a cannabis career.
CTU boasts the following advantages compared to other top cannabis schools:
- High definition videos: No slideshows or PowerPoints here. Learn by watching industry professionals in action.
- More e-books: Gain access to over 5,500 pages of cannabis e-books, all downloadable so you can learn any time, any place.
- Longer access time: Get access to every educational resource for a full 12 months, more than enough time to fully retain every bit of knowledge.
- Most renowned certification: Certification from CTU is accepted at the most cannabis establishments around the world.
- Resume and career assistance: Learn how to craft a resume and cover letter to have a better chance at landing a marijuana job.
- Lowest price: A lower investment is required to enroll in CTU compared to any other cannabis college.
- More experienced instructors: The curriculum was created and is regularly updated by the most recognized industry professionals in the marijuana space.
- 24/7 access: As long as you have internet access, you can log in whenever is most convenient for you.
- Counselors: Get in-house support from your own admission counselor who can answer questions along the way.
Start Your Journey Toward a Cannabis Career Today!
There is no better time to start your cannabis education than right now. Regardless of the cannabis laws in your region, you can start learning about the industry today, so you can be ready for legalization tomorrow.